1.
Hi, my name is Sam. Today I’m gonna share some interesting English names I’ve heard.
你好!我叫Sam,我今天要跟你們分享我聽過很有意思的英文名字
I have heard some unusual English names. For example, Coffee, Ferrari, Circle, Boss, Ocean, Eating, Yellow, Diamond. For a boy.
我聽過很多奇怪的英文名字,比如說咖啡、法拉利、圓圈、老闆、海洋、正在吃、黃色、鑽石,是個男生的名字
2.
I’ve stayed in Taiwan for 8 years, I’ve heard many people use fruits to be their English names.
我來台灣8年,聽過很多人用水果取英文名字,
Cherry is probably the most popular one. Apple is another great one, Pear, Kiwi, Peach.
Cherry(櫻桃)也是最常聽到的,然後Apple(蘋果)也很常,還有梨子、奇異果、桃子
I think it’s because they just translate their nicknames straight into English.
後來想起來,應該是他們用中文綽號來取這個英文名字
Well, Pear and Peach...it’s pretty interesting.
因為用Pear跟Peach這兩個,還蠻有趣的
3.
I think that having a name like Shakria or Oprah or Kobe.
我覺得取英文名字叫「夏奇拉」或「歐普拉」或「柯比」
Someone who’s very known in the United States, Taiwan or anywhere.
用這些全球都很知名的明星當自己的名字
It’s hard to have a name that people relate so strongly to a specific person.
人們通常只會直接聯想到那些明星,反倒不會記住你是誰
But for example, Alyssa from Frozen was a name before Frozen was a famous movie.
反之,像是Alyssa是在電影《冰雪奇緣》爆紅前就存在的真名字
So I think that that’s ok.
用已經存在的名字沒差
That said, I’d still avoid naming your child LeBron, maybe, because a little too specific.
所以我不會幫小孩取「雷霸龍」這種名字!因為太顯眼了
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.
留言列表